Getting to the Hotel
The Marriott is a large hotel with 497 guest rooms and over 44,000 square feet of meeting space. It has a 24-hour gym, an indoor salted water pool, and two restaurants. WiFI is available free of charge in the meeting rooms and for those who booked with SPLASH booking code, in their private rooms. The Marriott is non-smoking.
Conference Venue: Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront 1401 SW Naito Parkway Portland Oregon, USA, 97201 Tel: 1-503226 7600
Parking at the hotel costs between 19$ (self) and 32$ (valet) per day.
Portland International Airport – PDX Airport Phone: 1 877 739 4636 Hotel direction: 14.5 km SW
Approximately up to 30 minutes.
This hotel does not provide a shuttle service.
- Subway service, fee: 2.5 USD (one way)
- Alternate transportation: Blue Star; fee: 14 USD (one way) and 24 USD (round trip) scheduled
- Estimated taxi fare: 50 USD (one way)
Light-Rail (MAX) Directions
- Start at Portland International Airport PDX in Portland
- Portland Int’l Airport MAX Station (Stop ID 10579)
- Board MAX Red Line to City Center & Beaverton TC Get off at Morrison/SW 3rd Ave MAX Station (Stop ID 8381)
- Walk 0.5 mile south to Marriott Hotel - Downtown (1401 SW Naito Pkwy)
- End at Marriott Hotel - Downtown in Portland
- Follow Airport Way East and merge onto Interstate 205 South/Veterans Memorial Highway toward Interstate 84/Portland/Salem.
- Continue to exit 31B and merge onto Interstate 84 West/US-30 West.
- Take the Interstate 5 South exit on the left toward Beaverton/Salem/City Center and proceed to the City Center exit.
- Keep right and take the ramp for Morrison Street/City Center.
- Make a slight right onto Morrison Bridge then take the ramp for Naito Parkway/Interstate 5 South/Salem.
- Keep right and take the Front Avenue ramp toward Interstate 5 South/Salem.
- The hotel will be 1/2 mile on the right.