Onward! is an ACM SIGPLAN conference and is a forum for new ideas and paradigms for every aspect of programming. Welcomed are papers that propose and argue for new approaches to the creation of software as well as reflections on technology and ideas bearing on programming broadly construed. Onward first took place in 2002, see History of Onward!.
Onward! 2014 is co-located with SPLASH 2014 and will take place 20-24 October. See Important Dates.
Reasons for Attending Onward! and SPLASH 2014
- Onward! and SPLASH 2014 is in Portland, Oregon the Beer Capital of the world!
- October is a beautiful time to visit Portland
- Things to do in Portland
- Exciting Keynote by Peter Norvig (Google)
- Events: OOPSLA, Onward! Papers, Onward Essays, Dynamic Languages Symposium, SPLASH-E, Wavefront, Workshops, Tutorials, Demos, Posters
- Banquet Dinner
- Following video courtesy of TravelPortland: